• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Samsumg Galaxy Ace GT-S5830 Bricked

Juniorrek

Lurker
Sep 9, 2016
Hello,
I am having trouble retrieving my bricked phone, it is a Samsumg Galaxy Ace GT-S5830.

I had placed a cyanogen rom, just not followed the steps properly and even managed to install, but some features such as camera and file manager were not working.

So I decided to try to return to the original rom, installed ROM Manager and tried to install Clockworkmod Recovery for him, but when I went for a recovery reboot the phone would not connect more, is restarting the screen samsumg.

There are many tutorials on the internet about how unbrick? this phone model, but all use Odin, just that I'm having trouble using the Odin because when I enter the Download mode on my phone and try to connect it via USB cable to the computer, a message appears saying that not computer recognizes, "uSB device not recognized", already tried everything to fix this error, installed Kies, drivers, went up on the computer's power options and continue with the same error.

So my problem is this, or I fix the problem "USB device not recognized" and recover the bricked phone, or is there another way to recover the cell without being by Odin?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones