• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Samsung Avant for Metropcs with paid tether

radford

Aug 27, 2012
I just signed up for the default tether for metropcs for $5 a month. Anyone had any throttling or limit issues with the $60 a month unlimited plan. Previously I used an LG with a generic tether app, no trouble with limits but the browser user agent had to be spoofed on my laptop. At this point it's worth $5 to stop reconfiguring the browser and use my 3DS on the same tether.

Any thoughts or answers?

I just signed up for the default tether for metropcs for $5 a month. Anyone had any throttling or limit issues with the $60 a month unlimited plan. Previously I used an LG with a generic tether app, no trouble with limits but the browser user agent had to be spoofed on my laptop. At this point it's worth $5 to stop reconfiguring the browser and use my 3DS on the same tether.

Any thoughts or answers?
Just get root :3 for free tethering. :p

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones