• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930P not detected by PC via USB

Salve a tutti,
posseggo un Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930P versione Sprint comprato dall'America, inizialmente con blocco operatore. Essendo complessa la procedura di sblocco operatore (il telefono non chiedeva un codice di sblocco), mi sono affidato al sito unlockauthority.com per sbloccare il terminale e poterlo usare con tutti gli operatori (mi hanno fornito un programma che sbloccava il telefono via USB collegandolo con un loro operatore online). Message Whatsapp ringtone
Inizialmente il telefono funzionava benissimo e non dava nessun problema, ma dopo la procedura di sblocco mi sono accorto che il telefono ha smesso di fare aggiornamenti via OTA (è rimasto bloccato ad android 7.0!) infatti ogni volta che vado a cercare nuovi aggiornamenti non vengono rilevati, e cosa ancor più preoccupante è che il telefono non viene rilevato in nessun modo quando collegato al PC via USB, sia per trasferire i dati (MTP) e sia con ODIN non c'è verso che venga rilevato. Il telefono ricarica solamente ma il collegamento dati con il pc è completamente assente, nessuna notifica ne sul pc, ne sullo smartphone. Attendo vostri pareri e soluzioni, grazie
download ringtones free: https://ringtonesfree.info/

Last edited:
Please post in English ;)

Translation:

"Hello everyone,
I own a Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930P Sprint version bought from America, initially with operator lock. Since the operator unlocking procedure was complex (the phone did not ask for an unlock code), I relied on the unlockauthority.com site to unlock the terminal and use it with all the operators (they provided me with a program that would unlock the phone via USB connecting it with their online operator). Initially the phone worked very well and gave no problem, but after the unlocking procedure I realized that the phone has stopped making updates via OTA (has been blocked to Android 7.0!) In fact, every time I go to look for new updates do not come detected, and what's even more worrying is that the phone is not detected in any way when connected to the PC via USB, both to transfer data (MTP) and with ODIN there is no way to be detected. The phone recharges only but the data connection with the PC is completely absent, no notification either on the PC, or on the smartphone. I await your opinions and solutions, thank you"

Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones