• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Samsung Galaxy SLi9003 getting restarted frequently

niraj11

Lurker
Mar 1, 2012
My samsung galaxy SL is getting restarted automatically without any message and notice and even its not restarting properly and its always got stuck some kind of restarting loop.At this moment I have to do the restarting manually and after restarting all my contacts and files are get removed from system also.:mad::mad::mad:

1 month ago I have updated my android to gingerbread 2.3.6 and from past 2-3 days i am having this problem.:(:(:(

Please any one suggest something regarding this.:thinking::thinking::thinking:

Hi Guys..
I too had the same problem. My GT-I9003 suddenly started restarting and it keeps restarting untill battery drains. If I remove the battery or manually start it back again.. It will ask the setup and all my contacts, messages are lost. I tried several troubleshoots and of no use.. I gave it to samsung authorised service for three times and finally got the mother board replaced. But again the problem started on the same day. I faced this issue for around 2 weeks and thought of
throwing my phone away.. but finally one day I found the cause and solution for this issue..

The main reason for this issue is, our phone got bricked..(99% of chance for Soft Brick and 1% of chance for hard brick).
I tried the following troubleshoot.. (This is the resolution for Soft Brick Issue)

1. Turnoff the phone..
2. Press the Volume up key on the left side of the phone and Home key simultaneously..
3. Holding those two keys.. Press the power on key..
4. Now your phone enters into recovery mode
5. There select the option to Factory reset and do the factory reset. I remember it as 3rd option..
6. After the factory reset, clear the partition cache which will be the 4th option in recovery mode..
7. After doing both these, there will be an option to reboot the phone.. select and let the phone restart..

If your phone is Soft bricked.. the issue will be resolved.. as like mine. Still if the problem exists, then the phone might got hard bricked(u r d unlucky 1%) and try replacing the internal sd card..

Upvote 0
no my friend this problem is very common in all GT-i9003 devices due to corruption of the internal SD card without any reason but exhaustion of it as the samsung center here told me >>>> the only solution is to change the board of the phone with a great chance that the problem will occur again >>>> this video will show you the same problem i faced and recorded in order that every body can see

" Internal SD card Unexpectedly removed " i9003, Samsung Logo - YouTube

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones