• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung Galaxy Watch Titanium

I never wear my watch to bed. It is a Galaxy watch that will monitor action as well as sleep. My wife has always worn her watch to bed. She was an early adopter of Fitbit and has gone through a number of them through the years. Neither of us has an interest in tracking our sleep. There has to be a decent market for sleep tracking watches for they all seem to have the feature. Different strokes for different people.

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
same here i have had the galaxy watch since they first came out. never wore them to bed. for me it is uncomfortable. i wear the watch all day. i do not think my wrists could take wearing them for the entire day 24/7.

i have sleep apnea and use a cpap machine, so there really is no need to monitor my sleep as i get great sleep now, since i have been using my cpap machine.

Reactions: olbriar
Upvote 0
It's a popular feature, but yes, you need to wear it at night to work. I do often wear my fitbit at night, though never my real watches, but I loosen the strap a little overnight. I don't know how good the Samsung's sleep tracking is, but I regard the fitbit's as a slight joke: if I wake up but lie still it almost always records me as falling asleep again, even when I know for sure I did not. But I do find the ability to set an alarm which won't disturb my wife handy at times.

Reactions: olbriar
Upvote 0
I have this watch and like it. For people with sleep disorders, the monitoring can be helpful. The price tag is a little steep for the performance and lack of titanium band. 3.5 stars is all I would give. I prefer the performance and functionality of the TicWatch Pro 3 GPS. I get up to 4 days battery with the Tic. In the end, I would buy again.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones