• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung Tablet vs. Ipad

It depends on what you want to use it for, whether you want to deal with 2 operating systems, 2 sets of apps, etc.

The iPad will get updates for longer, and I prefer the aluminium build to the glass backs Samsung use these days. As someone who uses a stylus with a tablet the fact that the Apple one is an optional (and expensive) extra is a drawback, as is the fact that I'd have to find alternatives to some of the apps I use most. Without knowing more about what you want from a tablet and how easily you switch OSes, what apps you use, it's really hard to answer.

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
Here's a good article to read through on tablets:
https://thewirecutter.com/reviews/best-tablets/
Even if you want to ignore their recommendations scroll down to peruse through all the information on choosing what best fits your particular needs. Read up on what's available, educate yourself, and then make an informed choice on what works out best for you, not someone else.

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones