• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung themes not working

Dec 23, 2018
Can someone help me please, who's familiar with Samsung themes?? I have done everything I have read online, to fix my Samsung themes which is not working. It went from at least applying to my phone and messages app, to not applying anywhere on my phone at all! I have tried everything. Does anyone know about this and have any suggestions on how to fix this? Extremely frustrating!! Any help would be much appreciated thanks!

Can someone help me please, who's familiar with Samsung themes?? I have done everything I have read online, to fix my Samsung themes which is not working. It went from at least applying to my phone and messages app, to not applying anywhere on my phone at all! I have tried everything. Does anyone know about this and have any suggestions on how to fix this? Extremely frustrating!! Any help would be much appreciated thanks!
A theme is nothing but a wall paper and icons. Keep that in mind. Was it a third party launcher that prevented you to change it over time?

Reactions: ocnbrze and mikedt
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones