• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Screen brightness

Hello and welcome to the forums. In the forums its no need to post multiple threads it makes more work for the forum workers and keeps the devs and people of the forums very busy . that leaves me no time to wipe down my Cadillac at night . so we will combine the threads to keep track of all the answers to your post in one thread . once again welcome to the forums

Upvote 0
Thanks. I was trying to edit it and the entire message disappeared. I went back, the message reappeared, so I made my change and, as there was no ‘‘save changes’’ option, all I could do was resubmit it. Then I couldn’t find any way to delete the first one, which was somehow still there.

I’ve seen these fora work for other sites, but it doesn’t work here very well, I’m afraid. Ordinarily, when you preview a message, the message is still there, so you can edit it. Here, it just vanishes and has to be retyped.

Upvote 0
What you do is press modify and just ********* Deleted ********** . this is a fancy way then someone will do some house cleaning . . now with your problem if your outside it isn't much to do cause the sunlight will control most of the screen brightness . I Dont know much if it has a light sensor better known as
Ambient light sensor

http://developer.android.com/guide/topics/sensors/sensors_overview.html

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones