• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Security issue

Okay a my device or my wife's device it's like somebody went in and said anything and everything to do with sound in a nap about a jump off of an app to another app anything to do with sound is completely everything has been switched off I mean we're on Sprint we didn't even know existed we tried the whole shut it off master reset type ordeal and that is not working is anybody know where do I need to go in this phone exactly and what do I need to push

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thedro...laxy-j7-sound-has-stopped-working-1090917/amp

I also agree with Biltunew, if its s security issue, a factory reset is your best option. Be aware of FRP lock. You must know your Google account and password or you be permanently locked out of your device. Some Samsungs also require knowing you Samsung account as well. I suggest just as a pe-caution get confirm both before factory reset. Good luck

Last edited:
Reactions: Billtunew
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones