• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Shopping for my sister.

Of a new cell phone, smart phone, I told her either go with Samsung or Moto, she said what type of phone I have, re: Moto, so after looking at my ADW launcher, she almost fell in love with the organzation type of it.

But she also wants a simple cell phone, take note she only had a few flip phones. I am trying to help her out, any sugesstions ?

take her to best buy and let her play with some of the demos they have and see which one she likes. maybe look into some Black Friday deals while you are there.
That will not be until after the holidays, she is extremely swamped working at a catalog order line, as well as a local bookstore. So yeah.

Upvote 0
I emailed her of the Galaxy Z fold, I told her I could walk her through since it was a galaxy, and really familiar with their interfaces too. :)
I was thinking of her pocket sizes too, so she does not accidentally brush it up against her arm or anything of that note :)
Any bad news on the cell AF family?

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
I emailed her of the Galaxy Z fold, I told her I could walk her through since it was a galaxy, and really familiar with their interfaces too. :)
I was thinking of her pocket sizes too, so she does not accidentally brush it up against her arm or anything of that note :)
Any bad news on the cell AF family?
well there is the samsung galaxy fold and then there is the sasung galaxy z fold 2. the z fold 2 is very expensive....even right now. i thhink it retails for about $2000. but i hear that it is a very solid phone. its been getting great reviews. the only sticking point as pointed out is the price.

Reactions: Milo Willamson
Upvote 0
well there is the samsung galaxy fold and then there is the sasung galaxy z fold 2. the z fold 2 is very expensive....even right now. i thhink it retails for about $2000. but i hear that it is a very solid phone. its been getting great reviews. the only sticking point as pointed out is the price.
No kidding, what I bought my Edge plus, was around the same price.

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones