• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Smartphone stuck on "Your device is booting now.."

D

Deleted User

First, sorry for bad english. I am from Poland.

So here's the story...
I've wanted to root my device. So i've tried to unlock the bootloader and I did it. Nice and easy.

This is the moment when the shit comes up...

To root my huawei, I needed to install TWRP for Marshmallow. I was using the SRK Tool for Huawei Phone. Done the process, as instructed. Done. Says its loaded.

Then i proceed to instal root. App asks me, do I installed TWRP, I said yes (the app showed that TWRP installed so).

At this point everything went nuts, ive disconected phone during the process (I know that this can be the end but i was frustrated) and tried to restart my phone.

NOW IT IS ON THIS FRICKIN "Your device is booting now.." THING.

Now, I've left the phone with this screen, waiting to discharge and hoping for the best when the power goes off.

Please help me. If someone helps me with this problem, theres a price (PSC code with 6 PLN on it [change from steam shopping]

Please...

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones