• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

So I need a computer stand for my HAF912... suggestions?

:dontknow: I'd just leave it planted firmly on the floor myself.

If you have the wood/metal working skills, or know someone who does, you could DIY it. Or find a loudspeaker stand for a speaker with the same footprint as your case. Get one that can be filled with sand, so it's harder to knock over. I don't know about buying in quantities on one, though.

Upvote 0
As of right now, I live in a condo. Don't have a garage workspace for all that hahaha.
I'm in the same situation myself. I'd love to learn to fab my own parts, but just can't.

I'm thinking of getting a little crafty though and maybe purchasing something and repurposing it.
I used to have lots of aquariums when I was young, and had to take them all down when I moved to Texas. When I got back, I found that my old aquarium stands could be repurposed for all sorts of things. I don't know if they make aquarium tanks with the same footprint as your computer case, but that's one source that I'd check. IME they're simple and inexpensive.

Speaker stands can run the gamut in price, but are more likely to give you the right fit.

Upvote 0
I don't understand why you want a stand for your case. Isn't it a floor-standing case? I have my computer on the floor. I feel like I'm missing something. :)

Carpeted floor = static electricity. Not to mention it can stifle airflow from the bottom case vents.

Not to mention two very curious cats that dwell here. Although when we move into our house in a few months, I'm carving out a room just for myself =P

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones