• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

So much for that ...

iamjim

Lurker
Apr 12, 2010
Well, the 'rumored' March release of the Motoroi on US T-Mobile has come and gone with 'nary a whisper. Too bad, I would have snatched one up right away.

Odd how the Motoroi seems to have disappeared of the radar altogether. They don't seem to be available anywhere (other than the SK telco's of course, which does not help me at all).

Seems like an awesome phone, I wonder what the problem is.

i have a motoroi. live out here in s. korea. phones awesome. pic's are at 8 megapixels and a camcorder is even better. thought it would have been released out in the states. a little shocked it hasn't yet.

truth be told,,,this is only my own personal thought. motoroi sales here don't seem to be very high. i haven't really seen anyone out here using the motoroi however i've seen plenty of iphones. wonder why that is. anyway,,,i'm very happy with it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones