• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Split Screen Function gone after update

sachertorte

Apr 16, 2018
I am using a Samsung Z Fold 4 and used to use the split screen function a lot. I went through the recent update, like, say yesterday or maybe the day before. I tried to sweep from the left side of the screen to the right as always to resize the app so that it becomes narrow and goes to the right side, allowing another app to run on the left half. That no longer works even though I tried playing with a bunch of settings. Did anyone else lose this? Does anyone know how to fix it?

Danny

I have never used it before, but it seems to work on my z fold 4. My Phone is up to date. For me I have to use two fingers.

In settings, I found it under advanced features>multi window>swipe for split screen

Unfortunately it is checked right now and has always been.

Danny

edit: Ok, I tried it with two fingers. I never had to use two before, but I guess I do now. Odd.

Thanks,

Danny

Reactions: ocnbrze

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones