• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sports betting debts paid by Ohtani

I think he's toast. The story is not believable

motivational toast GIF by Chibird

Upvote 0
You might well be right. It takes a very good friend indeed to pay off a multi million dollar debt. At least the bets weren't on baseball but were placed from a state where it is illegal to wager. I'm sure there will be more revealed as the days pass. What a mess!! I'm glad he's not my star player. Even if he's proven innocent, all of the BS surrounding the situation will be a major distraction to the team.

Upvote 0
so after his statement that he gave on Monday, I am inclined to believe his side of the story. but I will await the results of investigations before I pass judgement on him.

for now he is a Dodger and I will root for him....that is until he is proven guilty of crimes or for breaking MLB rules.

looking forward to the start of the season Thursday against the St Louis.

let's go DODGERS!!!!!!!!
Los Angeles Dodgers Sport GIF by MLB

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones