• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sprint Product Ambassador: E8 First Impressions

Tetelasti

Apr 21, 2014
I have had this device for about a week now and I love it so far! I just wanted to give a few points that I am looking forward to, and I will post more on these later.

1st: I love the feel of the phone. I had the M8 before, and the curved back with the rounded edges just feel nice. On top of that, I thought the Poly carbonate would feel cheap, but it is slick, sturdy, and very nice. I would recommend a case, only because for me personally it can be a little too slick and it can slip out of my hand. (I will be posting on the Dot View case here soon)

2nd: This is considered a mid-range device, but it does not feel like it. Some people will say "But the E8 has a 16GB memory not a 32GB like the M8". While yes, this is true the fact is that it still can hold up to a 128GB Micro SD card. So still no worries on that. Plus the cloud Storage that comes with it (More in a coming Blog)

3rd: Picture and screen are still very gorgeous! Still the great 5.0" screen like the M8. Still 1080p HD with motion launch as well.

4th: Still has the great sound of "Boomsound" front facing speakers! Still to this day, one of my favorite features of the HTC One line.

5th: Same great battery as the M8! 2600 mAh

As you can see, the only thing that even feels like a midrange phone is the price!!!! At 99.99 you cannot beat this "mid-range" device!

For more reviews on the HTC One E8 and many more phones be sure to follow me!

Your Product Ambassador Team

Reactions: Aar0n_G
Great overview of the device. This device is awesome with it's high grade chip set at a mid-range price point.

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones