• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Still unlocked after hard reset?

ionutz4u92

Lurker
Feb 5, 2012
I have a little problem. I want to give a hard reset to rooted LG Optimus Sol which was initially blocked in Vodafone and I unlocked it at a service to work with all networks. Can you tell me if I hard reset the phone will become locked again in Vodafone? I want to do this because the phone does not connect in data storage mode and the bluetooth does not work and in some moments has a very big lag.

You can tell me if I hard reset will install all the default programs on the phone they had originally?

Or is another posibility to reinstall the factory software without being locked again in vodafone?

I searched the forums but some said that the phone will be locked again and others say that will remain unlocked.

Please I really need the help.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones