• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Story game

"Answer the door Steve" the knocker said from behind the door "ANSWER IT NOW!"

Steve went to the door after several more knocks and when he opened it he saw a man holding a sword eating a small Ethiopian child who proclaimed with a full mouth "Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die" he then drew his sword and droped the partially eaten child...

Upvote 0
Then out of no where a sperm whale falls on ground next to Inigo, a bowl of petunias lands on Inigo's head knocking him out. When he awakes he is in a dark room with three buttons on the wall, one is labeled "Don't Push", another is labeled "Don't Panic" and the third is labeled "Don't Pull". Against his better judgement (possibly because of the head injury) Inigo reaches out and pushes the button labeled...

Upvote 0
with an old fashioned press stamp which cuts his finger before he can push the button. when the blood drips onto the floor the floor awakens and an huge hole opens up beneath Inigo's feet, dropping him into a pitch black void where he falls and falls for what seems like days....nothing but perpetual falling. flailing around and never knowing when his fall will come to an abrupt end, inigo....

Upvote 0
Inigo tries to run but can't do to getting shot in the buttocks, the bear then eats his. The hunter thinks says "that plan worked perfectly now while that bear eats that fool I can finally get out of here after being trapped here for so long".

The hunter runs and runs for hours on end until he finally comes upon a city made entirely of...

Upvote 0
was greeted by a man sized, talking styrofoam peanut. The peanut said "How goes it wanderer, my name is Mr. Planters welcome to Pactopia! What is your name?" The hunter trying to ignore the squeaking made with every movement Mr. Planters did replied "My name is Cornholio, I need to rest". Mr Peanut showed Cornholio to the local inn as he did he explained they are in the middle of a war against the Bubble Wrap Nomads however because it is obvious Cornholio is not a Bubble Wrap Nomad he is welcome in Pactopia. Once Cornholio went to sleep it started to rain...

Upvote 0
and the sound of raindrops falling on styrofoam was deafening. he could not fall asleep for the sound of rain and every move he made in his styrofoam bed made squeaks which kept him on edge. so, he pulled out his pouch of wacky tobaccy and rolled himself a smoke. he tossed the match behind him and before he knew it, the styrofoam walls started to melt and spread like wildfire! he jumped up to fan the flames and realized...

Upvote 0
it is raining so that should put out the flames, he just needs to get out of here to avoid responsibility. So he sneaks out the hole in the wall created by the fire only to realize the rain was heavy enough to make the rest of the city float away, the building he was in must have been held down by his weight. So he decides to keep walking to see if he could find perhaps a better place to stay, as he traveled he passed a field full of green, orange, and yellow...

Upvote 0
"I am not that kind of elephant you dirty man you can walk for all I care" the pink pigmy elephant then vanished quickly running into the sunset. The hunter thought to himself how odd it is with everything that has happened, then he looked at his watch and saw it was Thursday, that explains it he thought I have never been good at Thursdays. The hunter then started walking again and came upon a bridge...

Upvote 0
made entirely out of marshmallows. the marshmallow bridge spanned a hot chocolate river. on the river bank the hunter saw a boat made out of sugar cubes. he thought, "should i walk across this spongey bridge or ride across in that boat made of sugar?" he chose to walk the marshmallow bridge. when he stepped out on it the bridge sagged down under his weight just inches above the steaming river of hot chocolate. the marshmallows began melting and getting gooey from the steam. the hunter....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones