• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Strange issues G300

Dinasko

Lurker
Jul 2, 2014
Hi,

I have got three very strange problems. I have got Huawei Ascend G300, and my carrier is O2. (Slovakia)
So, the issues:

1.) This is happening frequently. When I'm trying to call someone, the phone just doesn't response. I keep trying, I hit the 'call' button in the contacts or in the dialing menu, but only restart helps. Any suggestions how to solve this?

2.) The screen keyboard doesn't work. (Not all the time, but frequently.) I've already tried installing non-default keyboards such as 'Swift key', but it didn't solve the problem.

3.) Okay, here's the last one, the worst one, in my opinion. It's a problem with in-telephone time. Sometimes, it doesn't refresh (I have no idea why, but this happens around six'o clock AM, so my alarm does not ring. Often, I feel like, I am being pranked by the third side, because, this happens in the worst ever situations, like when you really need to wake up... [work/school]).
Any suggestions?

I have already put the phone into default state, but it didn't solve any of these. Reset solves all of these above reffered problems, but sadly, only for like 10 hours. Please, write ASAP. Many thanks!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones