• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Stuck in "general mobile" screen.

RedFeliks

Lurker
Jun 28, 2017
So this is what happened.
I live in the Netherlands and as you may know it rains a LOT here.
I was departing from home with my bike and my phone in one of my pockets (pants).
It started to rain like ballocks and I looked at my phone and It was kind of foggy, little drips
So when I arrived at school I immediatly dryed of my phone and tried to boot it.
Now my phone was not charged and when I booted it the general mobile screen came (When it's not charged it always has a little energy to do that) and then it said "No command" With the android bot picture laying on the ground with the warning sign. So when I tried to reboot it down by pressing the powerbutton and the volume up it rebooted. But it rebooted like ten thousand times. And now my phone is just saying "General mobile" already for half an hour.

Any help please

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones