• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Stuck in Recovery mode! HELP!

I recently bought a password-locked LG Venice that I needed to factory reset. After coming to the recovery menu by pressing Power and volume -, I couldn't select anything. I can move up and down but the power button doesn't do anything. The home button just gets rid of the menu and shows the background android logo with an exclamation point triangle. Restarting brings me right back to the recovery menu. How do I get out?!

If your phone is in recovery mode you have no choice but to restore it.

How to Fix iPhone Stuck in Recovery Mode

All the data on it is already lost if it is in recovery mode, you will have to restore it and when setting it up again at the end of the restore process your phone will restart and you will have to set it up again as you did when it was new. In the process you will be given the option to restore it from and iTunes or iCloud backup. If you have been backing up to iCloud choose that (be sure to plug your phone in to a wall charger as this will take hours to complete).

More: Recover Data from iPhone Stuck in Recovery Mode

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones