• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Switch access setup...

I had the exact same problem a while ago. Unfortunately, I can't remember what caused it. It had something to do with needing one button to move the cusor and a second button choose the selection or using one button twice. I know that's not much help but after I made the choices it became apparent what it was. Then it stops bothering you. I settled on 2 buttons. It wasn't a virus or malware. I hope that's help.

Upvote 0
Every time I restart my 10 I go to this Switch access setup screen that offers two switch or one switch. WTF is that about and how do I get rid of this nag? I restart alot.

I found the exact problem. Go into "Settings", then scroll down to "Accessibility". Tap on that and somewhere in the list of things will be "Switch Access". Turn it off by tapping it and your problems are over. When you first tap on it, there will be a paragraph explaining what it does. That's it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones