• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

TAB 3 10.1 CAN'T BOOT OR CHARGE

good very gud

Lurker
Nov 14, 2016
I have been using this Samsung galaxy Tab 3 10.1 P2500 for the past 1 year and it never gives me problem, recently i factory reset it wrongly by using the advance reset and mistakenly wipe my system partition. That very day it could power on and stuck at the start up logo. At night I put it off to work on it the following morning. The next day I tried to power it on and it cant and i put it on Charge and there is no indication of the charging icon. From that day , I've tried all the following remedies i found on both this forum and YouTube and still nothing.
1. Holding power button for 2 seconds.
2. holding both power and volume down / volume up
3. holding power button whiles touching the screen
4. Holding Volume button whiles its on charge
5. Opening the tab and unplug the Battery cord and replacing it for 10-45 mins

I've tried so many tricks but it didn't work for me. I have its firmware and waiting for it to power on so that i flash the firmware. Guys i need your help. can i flash it when it cant power on ? Any other tricks of powering it on ?

Reactions: epbilal0942

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones