• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Tablet + White case+ Hidden cable

alaios

Lurker
Feb 26, 2023
Hi all,
I am looking for a white or wooden case or stand to have a tablet in my living room. The tablet will be used exclusively for showing the track I am playing.
I want to find a stand/holder that can hide the cable somehow. The cable can be of course visible on the back side but is good that in the frontal part the cable is not visible.

Any ideas?
Thanks

Yeah you are not going to find something like from us here. It's too specific to your needs. You are not going to find a wooden case for your tablet. And since not all tablets are the same size, your going to need to find one that fits whatever device you have. You are better off finding a wooden stand.

And here google is your friend:

Another idea is to contract your local woodworker and have someone build you one specific for you.

Thumbtack is one of the best apps for that:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones