• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Temple Run : Oz

Temple Run: Oz has you racing across the yellow brick road [VIDEO]

If your a Temple Run fan be sure to check out Temple Run : Oz. I've been playing it for about an hour or so & have to say I love it. It will cost you 99 cents in Google Play, but it's well worth it.
I have played the free version and I am additecd to the game,but I just cannot control the jump well.But I really think it is a very fun and simple game, and also it is a challenge to get to the destination.

Upvote 0
For anyone who is playing the game... you may never be able to "unsee" this, but I tend to configure for a coin bonus when the meter fills up (it may be the same for a point bonuses etc)... and I have a question.

Why does the wizard fart stars whenever a coin bonus is claimed?

By the way, it is a fun and addictive game for those who like the Temple Run type games. I wonder when they will release the third world, or is it already there and there is something I must do to gain access to it?

Upvote 0
It took a while capture it, and it doesn't look quite as nice on a still shot, but here is the star farting wizard.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1364308170938.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1364308170938.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 113
Upvote 0
How do you know if they are fake or not??? The thing is the one im using right now doesnt seen to be as responsive as Temple run 2 like the feel is not quite there, is it just me or is it the game??? Do like the hot air balloons tho:D

Go back to the first post of this thread & click on the article link. Once you are on that page there is a link to the real app in Google Play.:thumb:

Upvote 0
I bought it a while ago, and I really like it. Though it is very different than the others and a bit more confusing, I like the new features with the hot air balloon. Though they have some crazy challenges I don't think I'll ever beat, like get 100,000,000 points in one run. Wow. My top score in any game was 18,000,000. And I was playing for 20 minutes straight for that score at level 8 in TR2.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones