• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Terror attack near the houses of Parliament

Some of the photos of the survivors and the way they were laying is terrifying.

I don't want to get on my high horse, but posting graphic pictures of the victims in the way Reuters and many other news outlets did, before families etc were notified is pretty immoral. Especially when the emergency services had explicitly asked them not to.

Reuters are rightfully getting a roasting for it on social media.

Yes I think there were some very severe injuries caused by that car.
It's almost impossible to prevent this kind of attack isn't it?

I think so, it doesn't really take much planning and carrying a driving license or owing a knife isn't illegal so someone could decide to do this at any time if they wanted. :(

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I don't want to get on my high horse, but posting graphic pictures of the victims in the way Reuters and many other news outlets did, before families etc were notified is pretty immoral.
I'm not sure how it was done on your side of the pond, but the images here had all the faces pixelated.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones