• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The best smart wallet for smart home

We are living in the 21st century. Future is on the hand of techs. Approximately 1 year ago Volterman group introduced a smart wallet that has a lot of features (GPS, wifi router, etc.). The main feature is a power bank. But if we calculate the capacity we can understand that if all features are working we will have very low space of battery.

Yesterday on IndieGoGo I see prelaunch of wallet campaign. The name of that campaign is Baraddy. Baraddy doesn't have lots of features like Volterman but it has a feature that we can use every day and it is more functional than Volterman. Here is the link that you can see that pre-launch campaign

ww.indiegogo.com/projects/baraddy/coming_soon/x/22129399

Attachments

• IMG_1070.png
    IMG_1070.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 362
K.I.S.S. I'm old, so I maintain that "just because you can doesn't mean you should". I'm a firm believer that technology (for the sake of technology), will destroy mankind. In other words, I'd never have one...

Russ
never say never.....LOL

the Volterman looks pretty damn cool. sorry but i do not like the Barrady. I'm a feature guy who loves tech. the more you can pack tech in the more i'm sold. the Volterman is expensive, but it seems worth it. my only gripe is that it looks huge!!!!!!

Reactions: IanPayne
Upvote 0
never say never.....LOL

the Volterman looks pretty damn cool. sorry but i do not like the Barrady. I'm a feature guy who loves tech. the more you can pack tech in the more i'm sold. the Volterman is expensive, but it seems worth it. my only gripe is that it looks huge!!!!!!

Your prolly right. :oops: Ten years ago, I swore I'd never text and now it's second nature. I do, however, whole-heartedly believe that technology will end mankind one way or another. :mad::mad::mad:

Russ

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones