• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The Defense of Lushington Springs [Game]

AndEngine_Forum_Feature.jpg

Hi Android Game Playing people,

Just wanted to get the word out that I have released a new Tower Defence game on Android:

Lushington Springs on Google Play Store

The game is called 'Lushington Springs', and its a port of a tower defence game I did last year for Windows Phone 7. It's a free to play game (ad supported).

The game is a fast paced, fixed road tower defence game with free placement of towers - that is, not grid based game. The levels can get hectic later on which looks cool. The game is aimed at people who are somewhat familiar with TD games, and it is quite difficult.

The game features:

• 7 Large maps (I may add more yet)
    15 Units (I may add more yet)
    15 Towers
    22 Achievements
    5 'Perks'

The game uses OpenGL ES 1.0 (as a minimum) and currently isn't available for devices in the 'small' screen category

I'd love to hear any commets, suggestions or (I hope not) bugs you may have or have found.

Here are a few in-game shots:

Enjoy!

canyon_level.jpg

lushington_level.jpg

Forest_level.jpg

Hi All,

I've finally managed to release my second game on Android, Cargo Carry.

The game is a physics based racer, where the emphasis is on trying not to drop your cargo while you race around the level. It is in the endless runner genre, and features popular things like photo-sharing when you lose and a vehicle upgrade system.

I would really appreciate it if you can give it a try and of course any feedback is welcome.

Thanks a lot.

Store Link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ruse.cargocarry

Here are some screenie's (video coming soon):

4a8ad3b9-722b-4c9f-9d90-a018f8d40132_zpseea1a5e8.jpg

c48aab5c-633b-417c-b593-848680f2808d_zps83bf0c94.jpg

758a7f8a-0eb3-4a0a-84eb-82de51ff2cb7_zps8cd4984d.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones