• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

**The OFFICIAL Words of Wisdom Thread**

Steven58

Former Heavyweight Champion of AF-Early Bird Club
Feb 19, 2010
USA
I'd like to start a thread that keeps it uplifting and instructive. I'd like this thread to be something that might help someone through the day and give them food for thought. That said? I'll start.

happy life.jpg

Last edited:
OT: should probably start a Conversation; Was that a Trump reference?

If it were a political reference it would have been politics and current affairs. I'm really trying to do something uplifting in here.

Upvote 0
I keep forgetting you are a moderator @Steven58.
I'll be more careful.

I was responding as a friend not a moderator, fwiw. :) Perhaps I should have used a :) face. I aSSUME people know how loving and gentle I am. But you know what happens when you assume, right?

quote-never-assume-because-when-you-assume-you-make-an-ass-of-u-and-me-felix-unger-92-97-66.jpg

See what I did? I answered and did an on topic pic. I so rock, if I do say so m'self. (Steven runs)

Upvote 0
"Wherever you go, there you are".

QUOTE="no one, post: 7888563, member: 347202"]
icon_quote.jpg
This Guy:
The human brain is like a car with a stick, not everyone knows how to use it. [/QUOTE]

A stick is one of the best theft deterrents, even the thieves/carjackers don't know how to drive one. All my vehicles are stick, don't like autos and it doesn't bother me driving stick in traffic.

Reactions: MoodyBlues
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones