• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Things Our Fusion 2 just CANNOT handle

Hers a brief list of things our trusty fusion 2 just CANNOT do without force shutting down, soft bricking it self, or simply just not working.

1) ART runtime on CM11/4.4 roms
2)Android L (heavy theming atleast) while we can (as of 6/1/15) go up to 4.4.2, android l is big, and our little (yet still charminf ;) )device with its mdpi screen, 800mhz proccesor, and 512mb ram just might not be able to handle it. maybe run it, but itd be to slow to enjoy.
3)Stock rom XD
4)TWRP recovery. i shouldnt have to explain this one. if you need an explantion, ask in the comments, ill edit this.
5)Soft keys. I add, and remove these back and forth, and just cant decide. i lve soft keys but it has the same limitations as the TWRP problem above.
6)Partitioning sd card. SERIOUSLY! every time i do this, it just wipes my sd card.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones