• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

thinking of getting this phone, some questions

piff

Nov 29, 2011
can the screen be seen on sunny days? Does it over heat? Any know issues with the phone, like updates that break things, ect? any pet peeves?I have now a samsung galexy core prime which is a budget smart phone, but I am able to keep my screen on full brightness and it wont hog my battery, this is important to me, because I need a phone that I can see during the day time

Its between this one and a lg g3. thanks

Last edited:
Haven't used mine daily in over a year but didn't have a issue with the screen. Battery life depended on usage and usually made it through a work day without having to charge till I got home.
Don't believe the waterproof hype. About as waterproof as a regular S5. Screen is expensive to replace if ever damaged and external speaker is weak. Full of Samsung and AT&T bloat.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones