• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

tmo hotspots & starbucks

Do you just turn on you wifi or do you need to log in through the site? It is making me use the site. One day I had a hotspot symbol, now it is gone. Any suggestions?

The answer to your question is to go into settings -> wireless , enable wifi & also enable unsecured wifi.

As for my original question I guess Io wasn't specific enough. I need to know if I still can hookup my LAPTOP to tmobile at Starbucks.

Upvote 0
The answer to your question is to go into settings -> wireless , enable wifi & also enable unsecured wifi.

As for my original question I guess Io wasn't specific enough. I need to know if I still can hookup my LAPTOP to tmobile at Starbucks.

Yes, you should use you phone # for your user name and last four of your social for your password.
That is how I conected with my wing.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones