• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I looked in the play store for this app and couldn't find it. Is it under a different name?

Sorry, it's called Screen Filter. It works very well actually. It does distort some colors, but that's to be expected. It makes the phone way more usable in the dark, when your not trying to disturb people. I can use my phone even at zero percent brightness with it and still navigate through everything.

Reactions: rpmTECH
Upvote 0
does not matter which file i flash, when i flash tweaked v2.0 my phone just hangs at the samsung 'splash' screen when it is turned on when i go back to my recovery image of v1.4 it boots fine.

EDIT: nevermind, it seems as if /system wasnt mounting properly, finally got it to mount and now the rom seems to have taken nicely

Upvote 0
just wondering if you took samsungs stock screenshot shortcut out when you were making this rom (i dont use it much, but often eno but enough that id like it to work)
Samsung Stratosphere: How to Take a Screenshot ? Technipages

just tried it and nothing happened, maybe i did it wrong, but i thought id check here and then continue looking

Yeah, he took it out, but he also includes an empty .zip so you can restore whatever you want.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones