• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root UID and no internet problems

Gazza2012au

May 7, 2012
i tried upgrading to android 2.3.4 and had problems from the start now im back on android 2.1 and when i start the phone i get a error msg "UID's on the system are inconsistent you need to wipe your data partition or your device will be unstable" can someone walk me thru this process? i also have no internet and cannot use the market

all help appreciated
thanks

i tried upgrading to android 2.3.4 and had problems from the start now im back on android 2.1 and when i start the phone i get a error msg "UID's on the system are inconsistent you need to wipe your data partition or your device will be unstable" can someone walk me thru this process? i also have no internet and cannot use the market

all help appreciated
thanks

how did you fix this? I HAVE THE SAME ISSUE WITH MY lg GT450 APRAT FROM I CAN GET ON THE NET ON MY PHONE?

PLEASE HELP..............:mad:

Upvote 0
hey. guys. I have also the same problem with LG gt540. 2.1 escalier , System UIDs Inconsistent, .you need to wipe data partition on your device or you device will unstable. SO I DO FACTRY RESET. '. THE SAME PROBLEM . and android market not work'. please any help. I have no recovery mode option I was trying make it. 4.0. but is hapen this,,, tnx

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones