• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

UMX U673C has 2 home screens?

vgt

Apr 6, 2017
And when I long-press an empty area on the screen, menu choices appear. the big + lets me add more screens, all of then to the right of the "Home" button's screen. The Coolpad that just bit the dust had a centered set of 5 screens, and I read that to be the case in the PDF user guide for the U673C. If I add 3 more screens all to the right, is there a way to assign the center screen to the home key?

Thank you. Just got mine going today with one phone call!

The UMX U673C runs Android 6.0.1, and to add more screens I did a long-press on an empty part of the screen. The screen shrunk and at the bottom was a row of actions I could take. One of those was a + symbol that when pressed added another screen.

I have retired that phone because of malware in the core apps. A system app called AutoUpdate was infested with something that forced ads to download "this" or play "this" game. It also began interfering with the power button's ability to unlock the phone. A Chinese piece of garbage.

Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones