• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Use of flashdrive with A52 android 13

Rik Deschamps

Lurker
Jun 16, 2018
I can use (read/write) a flashdrive on my samsung tablet T590 (TAB A 2018 android 10), also on my smartphone samsung A21 with android 13, but NOT on my smartphone samsung A52 with android 13. Is this normal behaviour? Some setting to be changed?. I already tried changing the 'standard USB-configuration' without success.
Thanks for your answer.

Hi!
It's possible that using a full USB-C drive could resolve the issue, as some devices may not be compatible with the adapter you're using. Testing with a USB-C drive would confirm if the issue is with the adapter or the device itself.

If you still face issues after trying a USB-C drive, it's also possible that there may be a compatibility issue with the drive and your Samsung A52. You can try using a different USB-C drive to see if that resolves the issue.
Good luck!

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones