• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root v4.1.2 GR2 v1.0.5 Stable Build YouTube Edition Updated: 3/17/16

ROM Rating

• Total voters
D

Deleted User

avid-5-screen-1_orig.png

GamerROM 2 ALPHA is here and back with a year worth of fixes, you have requested me, begged me, na i gave it to you

NOW IN MATERIAL DESIGN!!!!

TO CELEBRATE MY SUCCESS IN GIVING THE FIRST YOUTUBE EDITION OF MY GAMERROM SERIES!

what so new about this version?

well...i have made new changes to the os and its design now bringing HOLO Material Design & no this sint the lolipop material design this is HMD a new engine i have developed for phones, ive kept this secret by requesting the original GR2 thread to lockdown...now why am i excited to say this, i needed to end ties from users reporting bugs about youtube and bring it all in one report now what is HOLO Material Design?

HMD is a new engine the allows the chosen wallpaper by the user and the engine will attempt to override some apps even third party apps, giving you the control you want and to see your wallpaper through apps, this took us months to do so this is mew step in the GR Series.

FEATURES:

* Unique HMD Engine

* YouTube FIX

* ViperFX Added for best audio

* AdAway v3.1 block ads at your disposal

* High Speed UI

* Busybox v1.24.1

* Improved Graphics

* and much more

NOTE: everytime you turn on the phone or first time or update the os it'll take a moment to boot so be patient.

Download: https://gamerromos.weebly.com/zte-avid-4g.html

Last edited by a moderator:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones