• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

video editor that can cut the middle part of a video

willsp28

Aug 18, 2019
and just leave the boarder, or make the middle part of a video, transparent, i want certain parts of a video to be transparent
or anything that could give me this affect

the reason is because im making reaction videos, and some of them will get blocked if you show more then 10 seconds of footage at a time, now i can add black images over the videos which is what im doing right now, but it's very time consuming especially for 45 minute videos, any ideas would be greatly appreciated

I used movavi in past. Marketers feel more positive about the return on investment offered by video than ever, as it continues to strongly influence traffic, leads, sales, and audience understanding. Video is more interesting for me too. I apply to this guys https://darvideo.tv/ because needed to create video about my game for smatrphone

Movavi is difficult to use, and has a watermark.
Watermarks are hideous and not an attribute for professional results.

Not only is YouCut simple to use, the free version also has no watermark.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones