• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Weird/Ambiguous Warnings

w16-jpg.529019

Upvote 0
@BrickHouse it's okay if I sent people scrambling for the interwebz to find out who she was and what she did... it's comedic in that her husband's, uh, appendage was successfully reattached. To help pay for his medical expenses, he actually did an adult film called...

I'm not making this up

"John Wayne Bobbit - Uncut"

And no, I haven't watched it but I imagine the ending is fairly predictable...

Upvote 0
@BrickHouse it's okay if I sent people scrambling for the interwebz to find out who she was and what she did... it's comedic in that her husband's, uh, appendage was successfully reattached. To help pay for his medical expenses, he actually did an adult film called...

I'm not making this up

"John Wayne Bobbit - Uncut"

And no, I haven't watched it but I imagine the ending is fairly predictable...

No scramble for me. I thought she was a bit of the "deep end" with that action. Yep, he got lucky ... then got lucky again.

Upvote 0
That just about has to be an addition that went wrong. The masonry work doesn't look right where it meets the wall with the sign and switches which makes both obsolete. At least I hope that's the case.

That's spot on. Working construction I've seen a few additions that look similar.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones