• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
When my secuirty patch came in the state the other day, was eating at ninety-nine restraunt in Plymouth, were my summer cottage is, it went through pretty well when dining in, after that, the chopping motion starting to act up and was using it to walk down the hill by my neighbro's place, and suddenly it was a bothersome with that motion, soooo I was left for a second just standing in pitch blackness, due to the surrounding forest, so after just turning that off, it will go bonkers when the screen uptime was at my default, around 15 seconds, and yet I did left it on with the screen time out in the cabinet I have here, and seems pretty okay for the time being. Sooo I am hoping my Moto edge plus, will make it throughout night time when I do photograph evening images...

So glad that is just a small glitch though, it has been acting odd though when charging, swiping apps running around about 5 seconds when turning from Nova launcher, and when unplugged it was better of running through the apps like they where normal.. So yeah tale of two cities.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones