• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What are you currently playing?

right now i am playing 2 games. the Last of Us part 1 and Hogwarts Legacy. both are really great games. i should be getting a steam deck soon. so i will be playing more games.

I'm waiting for show to end because I dont want the wife to get any spoilers, she already at the beginning was like, Tess wasn't in the game when I saw you play, she dies right? lol
Thankfully she has no clue about ending, or TLOU 2

I decided to play through Mass Effect LE again, and am halfway through 2.

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
I'm waiting for show to end because I dont want the wife to get any spoilers, she already at the beginning was like, Tess wasn't in the game when I saw you play, she dies right? lol
Thankfully she has no clue about ending, or TLOU 2

I decided to play through Mass Effect LE again, and am halfway through 2.
lol i saw the first episode of TLOU and just had to get the game. its amazing so far! do not know why i have not played til now.

and Hogwarts Legacy is everything you want out of the Harry Potter universe. i thought that cast spells was going to be complicated.....and it is. but the way they make you learn how to cast is really done very well. it is so much fun exploring Hogwarts castle.

Reactions: AugieTN
Upvote 0
lol i saw the first episode of TLOU and just had to get the game. its amazing so far! do not know why i have not played til now.

and Hogwarts Legacy is everything you want out of the Harry Potter universe. i thought that cast spells was going to be complicated.....and it is. but the way they make you learn how to cast is really done very well. it is so much fun exploring Hogwarts castle.
(Slighty off topic, as a magician,casting spells requires a ton of work) :)

Upvote 0
So having had a quick search through the Gaming section and not finding a relevant thread, I decided to start one for discussion of what you are currently playing/have recently played. Good? Bad? Tell all here and recommend based on your experiences.

I've just finished Kane and Lynch 2 Dog Days. Now, I know the series gets a lot of criticism and I agree it is very flawed, but I fell in love with the atmosphere of the first game. The story was riddled with despair and revenge and I got totally drawn into the characters and their many trials. So I naturally picked up the second game and on the whole, I'd say it was alright. I loved the new documentary style camera as it made things feel gritty, however a lot of that sombre atmosphere from the first game is gone. Good if you can pick it up cheap though, and I've still to try out the co-op gameplay.

I'm still toiling away through Dragon Quest IX on the DS though. This game is eating up hours of my time and I don't tire of it. Doesn't reinvent the RPG genre but given the limitations of the platform it is huge in scale.
Bgmi

Upvote 0
I'm playing Elder Scrolls Blades and its a lot of fun. I just wanted to play an rpg, go do quests, find treasure, work on a characters level and skills. I got all of that. I am slowly learning how to fight better and how to.use abilities. I'm playing on my iPhone 6S. Its not ES: Oblivion but it is fun.

I also play Mech Arena on iPhone and Android. Though my Androids battery died recently. Its a fun mech shooter but very p2w.

Upvote 0
So having had a quick search through the Gaming section and not finding a relevant thread, I decided to start one for discussion of what you are currently playing/have recently played. Good? Bad? Tell all here and recommend based on your experiences.

I've just finished Kane and Lynch 2 Dog Days. Now, I know the series gets a lot of criticism and I agree it is very flawed, but I fell in love with the atmosphere of the first game. The story was riddled with despair and revenge and I got totally drawn into the characters and their many trials. So I naturally picked up the second game and on the whole, I'd say it was alright. I loved the new documentary style camera as it made things feel gritty, however a lot of that sombre atmosphere from the first game is gone. Good if you can pick it up cheap though, and I've still to try out the co-op gameplay.

I'm still toiling away through Dragon Quest IX on the DS though. This game is eating up hours of my time and I don't tire of it. Doesn't reinvent the RPG genre but given the limitations of the platform it is huge in scale.
Great initiative to start a thread for gaming discussions and recommendations based on personal experiences. It's interesting to hear your thoughts on Kane and Lynch 2 and Dragon Quest IX, and it's always helpful to get insight into new games.

Upvote 0

I've just finished Kane and Lynch 2 Dog Days. Now, I know the series gets a lot of criticism and I agree it is very flawed, but I fell in love with the atmosphere of the first game. The story was riddled with despair and revenge and I got totally drawn into the characters and their many trials. So I naturally picked up the second game and on the whole, I'd say it was alright. I loved the new documentary style camera as it made things feel gritty, however a lot of that sombre atmosphere from the first game is gone. Good if you can pick it up cheap though, and I've still to try out the co-op Information gameplay.

It's great to know that you enjoy playing Kane and Lynch 2 Dog Days, despite its flaws. It's fun to discover games with unique atmospheres and engaging characters. The somber atmosphere of the first game seems to have left a lasting impression on you, which shows its impact on your gaming experience. The introduction of a documentary-style camera in the second game sounds like a creative choice that adds a sense of realism and realism to the gameplay. It is understandable that the change in atmosphere may have affected your overall enjoyment, as it is the unique aspects that draw us to a particular game or series often understandable thing.

Reactions: Milo Williamson
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones