• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What is Coin Cleaner?

I was able to find out that it's from Rain Kings and shows a rocket at the top. I guess it's supposed to clean up junk from a phone. Didn't somebody say that those things are worthless?
I wouldn't trust it. It's not in the Google play store where they at least scan apps. It's not perfect, but it's better than nothing.

Upvote 0
I was able to find out that it's from Rain Kings and shows a rocket at the top. I guess it's supposed to clean up junk from a phone. Didn't somebody say that those things are worthless?
i can't seem to find this app any where. is this on your phone already? did it come pre-installed? if not where did you get it?

and yes app "cleaners" or task killers are not needed any more. if anything they just kill your battery life.

Upvote 0
i can't seem to find this app any where. is this on your phone already? did it come pre-installed? if not where did you get it?

and yes app "cleaners" or task killers are not needed any more. if anything they just kill your battery life.

Coins Cleaner

People still use these?

Robin Williams What Year Is It GIF

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones