• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What is your Favorite game?

Way too many to list. Been playing as of late, Day of Defeat and Team Fortress Classic.

List is so big, it doesn't fit on my FB profile.

Also majority of PC games
tongue.gif

Upvote 0
NINJAS!

I love that Tenchu (all of them) series!!!

I like a the ninjas!

Tenchu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I also LOVE Zelda series I used to have for my Game Cube. Wind Waker was awesome and I don't care if it was meant to be for 2 year olds I don't care because it was stil awesome

Oh my hat that Game Cube was / still is FREAKING awesome machine!

But my all time favourite has got to be METROID PRIME!!!!

Eventually the Game Cube disc from Metroid Prime 1 was no longer reading I played it sooo damn much.

That game was FREAKIN AMAZING. Closest thing to crack that game was.

And Star Wars: KOTOR 1 and 2 for PC is awesome man!

But I could never get enough of Metroid Prime that game was and still is amazing.

Here's to Metroid!! :)

Oh my hat I loved playing this game untill my Game Cube broke down!!! :( :( :(

I LOVED that Game Cube :'(

13793.jpg

Metroid was a revolutionary game back in the day aand still is revolutionary today... I have also played number 3 on the wii but that was a loooong time ago lol :)

Reactions: Metroid Prime
Upvote 0
Super Mario World (SNES) - First game I ever owned. Still a favorite to this day. I'm always surprised when I re-play it that I still remember all the secret areas. One of the best games ever!

Super Mario Kart (SNES) - The original kart racer. Lots of great memories playing this with my sister, and my childhood best friend.

Halo:CE (Xbox) - One of the best FPS campaigns ever. I've played through it several times on legendary solo. Though I'm more of a campaign guy, playing Halo:CE on LAN is one of my favorite gaming things to do.

Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 (PS2) - Easily my favorite arcade racer. Great roster of exotic cars, fun arcade handling, and awesome tracks. Took me a while to finish all the races.

Borderlands (Xbox 360) - This is one of the few games this generation that has managed to hold my attention long term. I got it in its release month and I still enjoy playing it. It's fun to shoot, the loot mechanic is addictive, and has excellent DLC that really adds to the game.

Oblivion (Xbox 360 & PC) - I've spent many, many hours playing both this game and its predecessor Morrowind. I have yet to "finish" either one (partly due to game breaking bugs and lost save files). But this game isn't really about finish the storyline for me. It's about exploring, finding side quest, shaping my character, and doing whatever I choose to do.

Honorable Mention:
Gran Turismo 1,2&3 (PS1&PS2) - I used to love cars, and I played the crap out of these games (100% completion on 1&2, 75% on 3). Once I got to the endurance races in GT3 I called it quits, and didn't play another racing sim until Forza 3, which I also quit after getting to the endurance races. Why can't you just save midrace?!

I tried my best to keep my list relatively short, which was a challenge. I've owned a SNES, Gameboy (original and color), PS1, PS2, Xbox, Xbox 360, PSP, PS3 (my brother also a Wii), and now have a desktop gaming rig as well now. I tried to keep it to games that held my attention for long periods of time, and games that I find have a lot replayability. Sorry if I spent too much time talking about the games :eek:

Upvote 0
This is a tough one for me.

SNES - Legend Of Zelda: A Link To The Past - This is the game i can play over and over and over and just never get bored.
- Donkey Kong 2 and Illusion of Gaia also deserve a mention.

Gameboy Color: Legend Of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons/Ages or Pokemon Gold

Gamecube: Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker or Super Smash Bros Melee

N64: Diddy Kong Racing or MegaMan 64.

Hard to really pick one :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones