• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What is your favorite type of chocolate?

What Type of chocolate do you prefer?

• Dark Chocolate

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Milk Chocolate

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • White Chocolate

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Other (not sure of all the types of chocolates in the world :))

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
Dark.
These are my two favorites:
ValrhonaManjari.jpg

sfb-cbsemi.jpg

Neither are that high a perfect of cacao, but they're very balanced, fruity, good acid and not too bitter. :D

Upvote 0
Wot no option for mixed?

When I was a kid in Belgium they had Easter eggs (bunnies etc) that were triple layers of dark, milk and white chocolate. Awesome!

Don't know if you can still get them, but you can still get some pretty amazing chocolate in Belgium: there's a guy who thinks he's the Belgian Heston Blumenthal of chocolate who makes really novel flavours like Bacon or Hashish or Wasabe. Some are really good though I tend to prefer more traditional makers - my fav is a place called Tartufo in Leuven: cannot go to Belgium without a trip there!

Upvote 0
Why does nobody like white chocolate!!??

As a young kid I did like Milky Bar but I think ones pallet changes as one gets older (and I'm in my 50s now). My own loves things like strong stiltons and cheddars that it probably would not have enjoyed say as a 10 year old. I still have a sweet tooth though but white chocolate can be one of those things that comes over to me as "sickly sweet" rather than "enjoyably sweet". I'll still eat it but prefer the darker stuff.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones