• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What's something so insignificant but you can't live without ?

All of my life I've gathered small hand tools. I inherited both my father's and FIL's tools as well. Though I don't use them often and never look forward to needing them, I would hate to be without them. My neighbors and family have a completely different slant on small tools. Why have when you can borrow seems to be their mindset.

Upvote 0
All of my life I've gathered small hand tools. I inherited both my father's and FIL's tools as well. Though I don't use them often and never look forward to needing them, I would hate to be without them. My neighbors and family have a completely different slant on small tools. Why have when you can borrow seems to be their mindset.

You mean borrow and never return, that's how most of my tools disappeared .

Upvote 0
You mean borrow and never return, that's how most of my tools disappeared .
I feel like I'm in charge of the tool crib at a manufacturing plant. I watch my stuff leave and check it back in when its returned. When returned is the gray area. Where is my 10mm socket???? :) I love my tools and try my best to keep an accurate accounting of them.

Upvote 0
Hi all;) I can't live without sports. any activity is a joy for me. I jog, cycle, play football, basketball and tennis. i also work out 3 times a week in the gym for about 5-6 years. Even anavar buy online was necessary to make good progress. I have achieved quite impressive results in strength and endurance. and I look great in general. Sport is life.

Last edited:
Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
Hi all;) I can't live without sports. any activity is a joy for me. I jog, cycle, play football, basketball and tennis. i also work out 3 times a week in the gym for about 5-6 years. I have achieved quite impressive results in strength and endurance. and I look great in general. Sport is life.
You got my attention with the cycling. I love cycling!!!!!

Reactions: ocnbrze and Arny88
Upvote 0
I've only recently started cycling. I don't do very long marathons, but I have already reached 30 miles in one ride. you?
I'm cheating Arny. I have an E-bike now. I've never competed but I've rode long and hard all of my life. Cycling is a great exercise and it brings me great comfort of mind. The wind in the face and the peace of the road.. blue skies... planted fields. I'm almost 71 now so I migrated to an E-bike and having the time of my life. It's like I have my 20 year old legs back. I will usually ride between 30 and 50 miles a day and just for fun. Always for fun. With just a wee bit of help, I can still enjoy cycling and I get off on stepping up the assistance and just rip off 30 miles in 30 minutes like I'm the bionic man. :)

Upvote 0
I'm cheating Arny. I have an E-bike now. I've never competed but I've rode long and hard all of my life. Cycling is a great exercise and it brings me great comfort of mind. The wind in the face and the peace of the road.. blue skies... planted fields. I'm almost 71 now so I migrated to an E-bike and having the time of my life. It's like I have my 20 year old legs back. I will usually ride between 30 and 50 miles a day and just for fun. Always for fun. With just a wee bit of help, I can still enjoy cycling and I get off on stepping up the assistance and just rip off 30 miles in 30 minutes like I'm the bionic man. :)
Wow. That's really cool. It's good that despite such a respectable age, you lead an active lifestyle, go in for sports and enjoy it(y). To be honest, I would be happy to just live to that age.

Reactions: ocnbrze and olbriar
Upvote 0
Sure, it is. As long as you are young, it seems that it will always be like this. I used to be fat and lazy. I can say that thanks to sports, I have already improved my quality of life and my own perspective. the main thing is to stay on this path. So I will continue to work for the dividends. i hope everything goes well for you! :)

Upvote 0
That's cool. I don't have much time yet, but I hope to ride my bike this weekend. Yes, it's better to drink alcohol sometimes than smoke. It's better not to drink alcohol often and of high quality, of course. You should always take care of your health, but I think that at your age you can relax a little. So to speak, to be a little bit of a hooligan.:cool:

Upvote 0
That's cool. I don't have much time yet, but I hope to ride my bike this weekend. Yes, it's better to drink alcohol sometimes than smoke. It's better not to drink alcohol often and of high quality, of course. You should always take care of your health, but I think that at your age you can relax a little. So to speak, to be a little bit of a hooligan.:cool:
I never had a good time to ride. I always road at night and during the colder months it was dark. That's just a bit risky but it was my only window except weekends. On weekends I'd take to the roads and ride to some town, take a break and ride back. The loops were between 40 and 60 miles. Now that I'm basically retired, I still mow 30 lawns a week, I have the freedom to ride most every day. I'm taking a break now after mowing and will hit the road in a few.
I haven't been able to kick the smoking habit yet :mad:
I've never tried to quit. I've always told myself I could if I wanted to and have yet to have that desire. That's quite likely not how it will go down when and if I decide to quit. I once had a girlfriend that asked me to quit smoking. I had a pipe packed and lit after her bus rolled out of the station. :)

Upvote 0
Nicotine is like crack. The desire never totally goes away when you quit. It lessens over time, but the desire never totally goes away and i haven't smoked in years. Nicorette gum and tablets worked for me once I learned it takes 15 minutes to work, just like an aspirin when you get a headache

Reactions: ocnbrze and olbriar
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones