• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

When does the Mini come out?

Does anyone know when the S5 mini will actually come out? There is literally no info on the net about North America. Russia has it, Britan seems to have it, but no one has talked at all about the U.S. or Canada

"Assuming the S5 mini is headed to North America, a late 2014 debut is likely, although anyone truly desperate to get their hands on the new Mini can always look for a reseller online."

Source:

Samsung's introduces the shrunk-down (but still sensor-packed) Galaxy S5 mini | Greenbot

Upvote 0
I've been looking everyday too. Crazy. Absolutely no info on it for the US. Makes no sense, yet they have said it was coming to the US prior to its release in other countries. Sucks!

Same. Literally google everyday for news. Nothing. All they said was U.K. and Russia (wtf?).

If I find an update I'll post it in here.

Reactions: smsungal
Upvote 0
Seriously, I have been looking into the s5 mini as well, and daily. sigh... I love this phone. hopefully they will release it very soon for the Americas. I am guessing they are battling some legal issues over it, as they had done with the s3 mini. But, idk if that's really the case.

Oh well. Please keep me posted if anyone hears anything new on it ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones