• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help why does my phone say it don't have enough storage space

cyberapps

Mar 7, 2012
the attachments wasn't download because your phone doesn't have enough storage space.

When I try to send a video the above error comes up and I have enough space on the phone 0.98 GB left and I have a 4gb SD card too so what going on.

I have try a another SD card and reformated it and try it again and it still give that error. Does anyone know how to fix this.

If the issue is during video uploads, the question is... is it trying to save and send the video from internal or external storage.

It may be that the video was saved to external storage, but needs to temporarily copy to internal memory to send. I don't know.

You could always look at all your installed apps and see if any support being moved to external storage.

I have an 8GB sd card in mine and with all the apps, music files, etc... my current storage is at SD card: 5.86GB free and System storage: 544MB. I have no problems taking videos and uploading them to PicasaWeb or Facebook.

Upvote 0
If the issue is during video uploads, the question is... is it trying to save and send the video from internal or external storage.

It may be that the video was saved to external storage, but needs to temporarily copy to internal memory to send. I don't know.

You could always look at all your installed apps and see if any support being moved to external storage.

I have an 8GB sd card in mine and with all the apps, music files, etc... my current storage is at SD card: 5.86GB free and System storage: 544MB. I have no problems taking videos and uploading them to PicasaWeb or Facebook.

I have a 4gb card and the only app I have on it is angry birds. and the phone storage space free space is 0.98GB.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones