• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Wi-fi Troubles - My Razr M Cannot Connect to Home Network

Hello, I hope you can help me. My phone was able to connect to my in home Wi-Fi for quite a while, and suddenly it won't so far as find it in range. However, the Wi-Fi works for every other device in the home, three of those things other phones.

Phone Specs:
Android version 4.4.2, Droid Razr M, Pristine Condition

Wi-Fi Specs:
Belkin N 250 Router with WPA2-PSK Encryption and Password. IPV4

Hello, I hope you can help me. My phone was able to connect to my in home Wi-Fi for quite a while, and suddenly it won't so far as find it in range. However, the Wi-Fi works for every other device in the home, three of those things other phones.

Phone Specs:
Android version 4.4.2, Droid Razr M, Pristine Condition

Wi-Fi Specs:
Belkin N 250 Router with WPA2-PSK Encryption and Password. IPV4

I've had this happen with mine a couple times and was just reading in another post where turning Bluetooth off helps. In the past, I've had to restart the phone to get connectivity and we know how inconvenient that is.....

Joe

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones