• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

will the samsung galaxy s5 neo (sm-g903f) european model receive the android nougat update?

android nougat updatw for the s5 neo (sm-g903f)

• s5neo nougat update sm-g903f

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • s5neo nougat update sm-g903f

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I doubt anyone but Samsung knows when/if it will get that update. To be honest, since that phone is a minor model in Samsung's range and more than 2 years old I'm a little surprised that it's even a possibility, but the fact that the Canadian variant has got it is a positive sign.
okay. Thanks for your help... I guess this should be in ghe first quarter of this year.

Upvote 0
Heaven alone knows why, but it's not uncommon for updates for the same phone to arrive in different regions months apart. Sometimes there's a pattern (I can think of one Taiwanese manufacturer whose updates always arrive in the US some time before they hit Europe), sometimes it seems to be semi-random.

I wouldn't bother with calling names. Corporations don't give a damn what you say anyway, and if they did that wouldn't be helpful. Generally they act when not acting will threaten sales, and that means reports of a serious problem reaching the mainstream media.

Reactions: Nyell Jean
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones