• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
NFL is pretty much flag football already, at least when tackling / touching the QB :sneaky:
Did you happen to see the grab and three step pile drive of Pittsburg's QB Kenny Pickett Sunday? It removed him from the game and didn't draw a flag. The refs see and call what they want. It's a $hit show in my opinion. You just have to breath wrong on Mahomes and it's flagged. He's my QB but calls should be the same across all players. Between the calls and the no calls on roughing the passer holding and pass interference, I give the refs a F. They are ruining the game. Either the infractions should be more sharply defined, be called more consistently, or better refs. Perhaps all three!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones